Assessing the Health of Our Community through Data
The Douglas County Health Department publishes extensive public health data important to Douglas County residents. This enables the public and health professionals to use quantified information to assess health status in order to make informed decisions affecting local community health.
Source data includes Douglas County birth and death certificate information provided by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Survey data for Douglas County, Douglas County Morbidity Data, US Census Bureau statistics, and Woods and Poole population estimates.
If you need assistance viewing these documents, please contact the Health Department.
- Resident Births
- Resident Deaths
- Vital Statistics Annual Report
- Maternal & Child Health Indicators
- Communicable Disease Statistics
- Risk Behavior Survey for Adults and Youth
- Community Report Card 2010
- 2011 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Annual Report, 2011
- Data Comparison
- Population Characteristics